Home forums The Game Room General Games The Monday Night War: WWF vs. wCw

This topic contains 30 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by D'von Chambers D’von Chambers 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Proteus
    Proteus
    Participant
    • Started: 16
    • Replied: 271
    • Total: 287
    • 7 pts

“Let’s set the record straight! When Chris Why-Two-Jericho decided to call out the Rattlesnake, he made the dumbest mistake of his life. And, he’s about to find that out first hand, the dumb sunnuvabitch! He’s overrated, and he’s a big piece of trash! He ain’t got what it takes to be in the same ring as Stone Cold Steve Austin. Hell, he ain’t fit to tie my boots! ”

“So come out here with your dumbass jokes, your 1004 holds, and your man-bun, and I’ll stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry! And that’s the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so!”

#71947 Score: 0
    Phoebe Outlaw
    Phoebe Outlaw
    Participant
    • Started: 3
    • Replied: 4
    • Total: 7

I am disgusted that I missed this.

#71949 Score: 0
    Helios
    Helios
    Participant
    • Started: 29
    • Replied: 383
    • Total: 412
    • 7 pts

“For years, I have honed my craft to become the man who represents this company.  I have cut my teeth in professional wrestling and sold my soul to the WWE machine.  In exchange, I have earned my status as The King of Kings and The Cerebral Assassin.  The Rock thinks that he’s ready to rise to the occasion and face The Game, then he’s going to find out the hard way what happens when you play me.  It takes more than cheap catchphrases and expensive sunglasses to beat The Man.

“And if you’re not down with that, then I’ve got two words for you…”

“Game On.”

#71955 Score: 0
    D'von Chambers
    D’von Chambers
    Participant
    • Started: 5
    • Replied: 42
    • Total: 47
    • 4 pts

“Listen, jack! Diamond Dallas Page vs. Sting. It doesn’t get any bigger than that! I’ve got to send out some special props … WCW is the house that the Stinger built. But I’m here to set a few things straight. You aren’t the only one that’s laid a few bricks on this foundation. If it wasn’t for D-D-P, this so-called house would have been a one-bedroom shack. But since everybody wants to pretend this is the Sting show, I’m going to have to go out and take the credit I deserve. BANG!”

#71956 Score: 0
    The Chief
    The Chief
    Keymaster
    • Started: 411
    • Replied: 840
    • Total: 1,251
    • 150 pts

Round One Results:

• Chris Jericho d/ Stone Cold Steve Austin via Walls of Jericho.
    • Triple H d/ The Rock via Pedigree
    • DDP d/ Sting with the Diamond Cutter.
    • Goldberg d/ Scott Steiner with the Jackhammer.

That means that Chris Jericho, Triple H, DDP and Goldberg advance to their respective brand finals.

That also means that Cael Gable, LH Harrison, Mike Lane and D’von Chambers make it through to the next round.

The draw is as follows:

• Cael Gable as Goldberg
    • Mike Lane as Triple H
    • LH Harrison as DDP
    • D’Von Chambers as Chris Jericho

And the final round matches before the big show down.

• Triple H vs. Chris Jericho
    • Goldberg vs. DDP
    #71971 Score: 0
    Solomon Rhodes
    Solomon Rhodes
    Participant
    • Started: 15
    • Replied: 236
    • Total: 251
    • 28 pts

Chris Jericho, you love to brag about beating everyone, but we both know that’s a lie. The fact is, there is one man that you have NEVER defeated.

Me.

So Chris, it’s time to nut up or shut up. Prove you’re not a joke. Prove that you’re the man. A living legend. Larger than life.

But we both know you can’t. The Cerebral Assassin has already solved the Y2J problem. Because I am everything I say am. I am the pinnacle of this business. I am the King of Kings. I am The Game.

And I am that damn good.

#71972 Score: 0
    Helios
    Helios
    Participant
    • 7 pts

“Let me set this record straight.  I’ve got a lot of respect for you, Goldberg.  Just like me, you steer clear of the red and black and the white and black.  Together, we are the top guys without a squad of goons chasing our coattails.  Yet you come out week after week asking the same question without response while The Self-High-Five-Guy knows the answer.”

“Who’s Next, Goldberg?

“It’s me, it’s me, it’s D-D-P.”

“So while you’re standing in the sparks, ready to go to war, you better contemplate what that means, jack!  We’re going to go out there, and I’m not leaving until you feel a Cutter and go out with a…”

“BANG!”

#71974 Score: 0
    D'von Chambers
    D’von Chambers
    Participant
    • Started: 5
    • Replied: 42
    • Total: 47
    • 4 pts

“Hunter … this is what the universe has been waiting to see. The Best in the World vs. the Game. Only one will be proclaimed the King. I hate to be the one to rain on your coronation but Junior, put on a raincoat because there’s going to be a downpour!”

“What you Stupid Idiots have failed to realize is that as long as there’s a TV set in your home I’m your champion! The Ayatollah of Rock-and-Rollah has fought tooth-and-nail to get the respect he deserves. And when I’ve reached the top of the list … things will never be the same AGAIN!”

#71979 Score: 0
    Cael Gable
    Cael Gable
    Participant
    • Started: 13
    • Replied: 464
    • Total: 477
    • 25 pts

DDP… your cutter is designed to destroy the so-called hardest substance in the world but there is one thing diamonds can’t be compared to…  me. I am tougher than any gem in the world, tougher than any man. I have slayed giants and tamed beasts. I was the most dominant man in wcw for a reason. I have proved I am tougher than anything in my way. I haven’t merely beaten my opponents… I have ran through them with spear after spear after spear. This tournament will not be any different. You’re just another obstacle in my way and…

You’re next!

#71981 Score: 0
    The Chief
    The Chief
    Keymaster
    • 150 pts
    • Triple H defeats Chris Jericho
    • DDP defeats Goldberg

That means the final is…

Triple H (WWF) vs. DDP (wCw)

Mike Lane vs. LH Harrison

• Mike Lane as DDP
    • LH Harrison as Triple H
    #71982 Score: 0
    Solomon Rhodes
    Solomon Rhodes
    Participant
    • Started: 15
    • Replied: 236
    • Total: 251
    • 28 pts

My whole life, everybody been tellin’ me that if you work hard enough, then you deserve all you get. Well nobody works harder than the King of Bada-Bing!

But nobody’s ever given me a damn thing, jack. So when I look and see the Blueblood. The Game. The Cerebral Assassin, all I see is a dose of Triple Scum.

So just when you think you’ve got me where you want me, we’re both gonna get what we deserve. I’ll make ya famous, kid, the same way I do everybody else. And you’ll never see it coming…

BANG! DIAMOND CUTTER!

#72000 Score: 0
    Helios
    Helios
    Participant
    • 7 pts

“I’ve risen to the top of the WWF mountain and proved, without a shadow of a doubt, why they call me The Game.  I am not a good person, and I never claimed to be.  The best doesn’t let himself be contained by what is ‘good’ in the world.  You say you turn negatives into positives, DDP.  However, what will you tell yourself at night when I bury you ten feet under with the rest of your second-rate company?

“I am the best at what I do, and soon you’ll find out for yourself just as so many have before.”

“That I AM that… damn… good.”

#72009 Score: 1
    The Chief
    The Chief
    Keymaster
    • 150 pts

Oof tough call.

Congratulations LH Harrison as Triple H!

WWF beats wCw in this Monday Night War, but it was a close call!

Helios
    #72010 Score: 0
    Helios
    Helios
    Participant
    • 7 pts

Awesome! Fun game man!

#72017 Score: 0
    Cael Gable
    Cael Gable
    Participant
    • Started: 13
    • Replied: 464
    • Total: 477
    • 25 pts

Yeah, that was fun, loved speaking as Jericho!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MEMBERS LIST